admin | Filed under: Chris Christie, Frank Pallone, Hurricane Sandy, Stronger Than The Storm, Superstorm Sandy | Tags: #STTS, Chris Christie, Frank Pallone, HUD audit, HUD Inspector General, Stronger than the storm | 6 Comments »
…..maybe New Jersey, New Jersey would have would have been stuck in your head last summer instead of Stronger Than The Storm .
Posted: January 15th, 2014 | Author: Art Gallagher | Filed under: Frank Pallone, Pallone, Stronger Than The Storm | Tags: #NJNJ #STTS, Blog poll, Frank Pallone, New Jersey, Stronger than the Strom | 1 Comment »
Sunday, July 21
• Red Bank Food & Wine Walk – MORE INFO
• Discover Disc Golf (Lincroft) – MORE INFO
• Blacksmith Demonstration (Holmdel) – MORE INFO
• La Cage Aux Folles (Asbury Park) – MORE INFO
• Canoeing on Marlu Lake (Lincroft) – MORE INFO
• Dawn Patrol at Monmouth Park (Oceanport) – MORE INFO
• Asbury Fresh Local Artisan Market – MORE INFO
• A Chorus Line (Spring Lake) – MORE INFO
• The Music Man at Count Basie Theatre (Red Bank) – MORE INFOadmin | Filed under: #STTS, Greg Kelly, Greg's List, Jersey Shore, Monmouth County, Seastreak Ferry, Strong New Jersey, Stronger Than The Storm, Things to do in Monmouth County | Tags: Greg Kelly, Greg's List, July 19-21, Seastreak, Seastreak Ferry, Things to do in Monmouth County this weekend | 2 Comments »
FEMA will be reimbursing New Jersey towns impacted by Superstorm Sandy 90% of their cleanup and rebuilding costs, Congressman Chris Smith (R-NJ4) announced on Tuesday evening.
The approval will provide an immediate and additional $262 million for already obligated funding and it will cover all additional local government approved funding. Funds will cover: Public Assistance Grant emergency work and permanent work including debris removal; emergency protective measures; road systems and bridges; water control facilities; buildings; contents and equipment; utilities, and; parks.Art Gallagher | Filed under: #STTS, Chris Smith, Congress, FEMA, Flood Maps, Hurricane Sandy, Jersey Shore, Stronger Than The Storm, Superstorm Sandy | Tags: 90-10 reimbursement, Chris Smith, Congressman Chris Smith, Craig Fugate, FEMA | 4 Comments »
Have you seen the ad?
New Jersey’s tourism campaign, StrongerThanTheStorm, featuring the Christie family, is airing on network television during prime time.
Here’s the radio ad:
Art Gallagher | Filed under: #STTS, Chris Christie, Hurricane Sandy, Jersey Shore, New Jersey, Stronger Than The Storm, Superstorm Sandy, Things to do in Monmouth County | Tags: #STTS, Ad Campaign, Chris Christie, Christie Family, Jersey Shore, Radio Ad, StrongerThanTheStorm, Tourism, TV ad | Comments Off on New Jersey: Stronger Than The Storm #STTS