It’s been a terrific first year for Chris Hanigan, Pete Artherholt, Mike Skudera, the founding partners of Jughandle Brewing Company in Tinton Falls. Since opening their Asbury Ave microbrewery and taproom on June 18 last year, the beermeisters have their brew flowing in about 40 New Jersey adult beverage establishments.
Jughandle Brewing has doubled its beer taps, hired additional staff, extended its public tasting room hours, increased capacity by purchasing new fermenters, and continues to expand its wholesale market to new establishments throughout New Jersey.
Jughandle will be celebrating with special events each day this week. The crescendo will be a Pig Roast provided by their first wholesale customer, B2 Bistro + Bar of Red Bank, on Thursday from 3pm till 10pm. On Saturday, they will release a limited edition (640 bottles) Bourbon Barrel Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee.
Here’s their schedule for the week:
- Monday, June 12: limited edition, hand-made wooden growler carriers on sale and 20% off gift cards – for upcoming Fathers Day (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 13: $1 off growler containers (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14: small batch cask release and $1 off all pints (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 15: brewery Pig Roast (open 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Friday, June 16: small batch cask release (open Noon. to 10 p.m.)
- Saturday, June 17: limited edition bottle release – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee and 2 small batch cask releases (open Noon to 10 p.m.)
- Sunday, June 18: $1 off growler fills and $1 off all pints (open Noon to 8 p.