Township Committee Urges Residents to Make Food Donations This Week
Middletown Township is participating in the nationwide community service day, Make A Difference Day, on Saturday October 24.
The Middletown Social Services Department is holding a food and cleaning supplies drive through Friday, October 23. Non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items and paper products are needed to restock Middletown Pantry. The Middletown Pantry, which is managed by the Social Services Department and Middletown Helps Its Own, provides emergency food and household supplies to residents in need.
Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Amboy Bank, Foodtown Plaza, Rt. 36, Port Monmouth
- Crossroads, 730 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft
- Investors Savings, Shoprite Plaza, Rt. 35
- Edward Jones Financial, 1141 Rt. 35
- Middletown Arts Center, 36 Church St
- Middletown Library, 55 New Monmouth Rd
- Middletown Public Works, 52 Kanes Lane
- Middletown Senior Center, Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Rd
- Middletown Recreation at Poricy Park, 345 Oak Hill Rd
- Middletown Social Services, 180 Main St, Port Monmouth
- Middletown Town Hall, 1 Kings Highway – Clerk’s Office & Johnson Gill Annex
- Tonya Keller Community Center, 50 Bray Ave
- Two River Bank, 1250 Rt.35
- We Care Adult Care, 552 Rt. 35
Donations will be collected and added to the pantry on Make a Difference Day on Saturday, October 24 2014. Make A Difference Day is a nationwide community service day during which more than 3 million Americans are expected to participate. Call Social Services at 732-615-2085 for more information or visit www.middletownnj.org/donate.